Thursday, November 20, 2008

New .45 Grips

Just got these from Busse Combat today. These are not a regular offering, and I don't think they'll make them custom even if you ask. They did one run a couple years ago and I've seen a set from that run on Ebay recently for $275! Once in a great while when someone needs cash, you'll see them pop up for sale.

Just recently Busse did another small batch for big event (Knob Creek). Whatever didn't sell went up on a first come, first serve basis. I got in early enough, and scored my first color choice (Olive Drab) There were probably less than a dozen sets left over. Me likey.



3 comments:

Richie said...

OK, THIS is why you have girl hands.

Paul said...

I'm waiting for a set of red metalflake grips for my Colt Combat Target.

Cain said...

I heard you can get them Super 60's grips in red metalflake for yer shooter...