Monday, November 10, 2008

Rant - The Bro Wave

The Bro Wave...ugggghh. Why do people feel it necessary to do the Bro Wave to every person they see riding a motorcycle? I mean really, when I'm in my car I don't wave to every other person in a car. I don't get it. Are you so excited about being on a bike that you feel the need to wave at everyone else on a bike and feel some sort of brotherhood? It reminds me of a dog that's so excited to see someone when they come home, that it jumps up and down and pisses all over the floor.

Since we waved at each other, are we now "Bros"? Are you gonna lend me a $100 and I'll get it back to you whenever? My own real brother wouldn't even do that. Are you now gonna come over and help me replace crank pins and rebalance flywheels, when you have enough trouble trying to find the oil filter on your own bike? Maybe I'll wave back if I know you, but chances are that if you're my friend, I'm probably already riding with you. (Or you're at the Wizard's Duel, HA!)

I'll tell you what, when there's a foot of snow on the ground and it's 15 degrees out, I'll wave back at someone else has the sack to ride in weather like that. That's out of respect though. We're still not "Bros".

15 comments:

Richie said...

Hi! Hi! Hi!Hi! Hi! Hi!Hi! Hi! Hi!Hi! Hi! Hi!Hi! Hi! Hi!Hi! Hi! Hi!Hi! Hi! Hi!Hi! Hi! Hi!Hi! Hi! Hi!Hi! Hi! Hi!Hi! Hi! Hi!Hi! Hi! Hi!Hi! Hi! Hi!Hi! Hi! Hi!Hi! Hi! Hi!Hi! Hi! Hi!Hi! Hi! Hi!Hi! Hi! Hi!Hi! Hi! Hi!Hi! Hi! Hi!Hi! Hi! Hi!Hi! Hi! Hi!Hi! Hi! Hi!Hi! Hi! Hi!Hi! Hi! Hi!Hi! Hi! Hi!Hi! Hi! Hi!Hi! Hi! Hi!Hi! Hi! Hi!Hi! Hi! Hi!Hi! Hi! Hi!Hi! Hi! Hi!Hi! Hi! Hi!Hi! Hi! Hi!Hi! Hi! Hi! You have a blog too!Hi! Hi! Hi!Hi! Hi! Hi!Hi! Hi! Hi!Hi! Hi! Hi!Hi! Hi! Hi!Hi! Hi! Hi!Hi! Hi! Hi!Hi! Hi! Hi!Hi! Hi! Hi!

Cain said...

Ahh, The Blogger Wave!

(Jumps up and down, peeing on the floor)

HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI!

Anonymous said...

I just almost imperceptibly raised one finger off my keyboard to acknowledge you blog brothers...

LIVE TO BLOG
BLOG TO LIVE

or is it

LIVE TO BLOG
BLOG TO BRUNCH

Cain said...

I believe it's

LIVE TO RIDE,
RIDE TO WAVE,
WAVE TO TELL SOMEONE TO PULL OVER SO YOU CAN TELL THEM "NICE SLED"

Oh, and I made an edit for you.

Richie said...

To old for MySpace....
Not cool enough to write an actual book.

Anonymous said...

Dude, I'm earning my Fire Badge for the fall Pokemon season. Jeesh, its not all about bikes.

Cain said...

I think I actually just did pee myself. Good one Chief Pikachu

KnuckleBuster said...

Bro, that wave was Badass!

Richie said...

If I don't learn the difference between "to" and "too" I'll NEVER get published!

Cain said...

Holy crap, I thought Brutus was in here but it was only Jay.

Richie, the only difference between "To" and "Too" is one "o"....


...Duuuhhh.

the good captain said...

I saw an actual 'Outlaw' last night. Not a speck of grease anywhere on his embroidered Varsity style letterman's jacket or on any part of his clothing. He was a 'bro. Oh, and he was riding a bright orange Screamin' Eagle bagger with a radio blaring show tunes. I did not wave.

the good captain said...

And I just realized my username is my gmail e-mail, not 'the good captain'. Man, I'm retarded sometimes...

Cain said...

Ahh, the "Fashion" Outlaw in his Sunday best. He needs a "Dealer Serviced" sticker on his "Bagah".

And you're not tarded, just old. Old people don't know how technology works...

Paul said...

You homos.

THIS is the real blog hand sign.

http://www.knowgangs.com/gang_resources/handsigns/menu005004.jpg

Cain said...

One on the Latin Kings page also means "I Love You" in regular sign language. Deaf people have been overlooked for ages for the hardcore gangbagers they really are.