Friday, November 14, 2008

Seriously?!



Are you kidding me? Have we gotten so P.C. that we don't want to offend anyone with the smell of gasoline from our "baggahs" anymore, that we now make our gas scented? I'm sorry, but I like the smell of gas and oil, solevents, motors, and anything that has to with them. If I want to smell cherries or vanilla, I'll go to a strip club. God forbid, one of these people splash a little gas on them while they're fueling up. I guess that's why they carry a Shout stain remover stick with them while riding, to keep their "colors" clean and fresh.

Scented gas additives for weenies

8 comments:

the good captain said...

I for one can't stand the smell of petroleum distillates, that's why I wear a pine tree air freshener around my neck.

Cain said...

I know what Santa's bringing you for Christmas!

Richie said...

Are you guys mocking me?

Cain said...

Not unless I see you dumping some Goofy Grape in your gas tank!

KnuckleBuster said...

The best thing about riding next to Dr. Benway's triumph on the first Gypsy Run was "The Smell..."

(the bike's, not his)

Cain said...

Hehe, glad you clarified that. I think he pulled a Josh, and was still wearing his "fresh" EDR clothes.

(And we're just kidding Dr. Choctopuss. You smelled Heavenly...)

Paul said...

I want one that makes my exhaust smell like farts.

Cain said...

That would be the "Deviled Egg-cellent Exhaust" additive.