Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Slipjoints

New toy on it's way. Out of all the diffent knives I have, both fixed blade and folders, I have a special spot for slipjoints. Something just cool and old-timey about them. I really should collect more of them. This one is a Northfield Barlow made by the Great Eastern Cutlery co, out of Titusville, PA. 100% handmade and finished. True craftsmanship. This version is a special one, because of the wharncliff main blade. These were special made for a certain dealer, and limited in numbers. The handle is "Frontier Bone". The wharncliff is also available in 3 other versions, Banana Peel Bone, Red Hangmans Bone, and Stag. Radsticles.....

4 comments:

Richie said...

Please be sure to tell the Good Captain that this is NOT a clutch adjustment tool!!!

the good captain said...

Richie! I'd give you the evil eye AND point my finger at you, but damnit, my finger just fell off...

And Cain? When is the kaiser blade coming in? Uh hmmmmmm...

Cain said...

No hablo Ingles..........

Richie said...

I don't truck with no lepers!