Thursday, December 11, 2008

Rant: Work Bites

This is how I feel today. After 14 years, it finally happened. I get a memo in my payroll check today stating that the company is cutting Christmas Bonuses. "After rising gas prices, poor economy, blah blah blah...." You know, they nickel and dime everything, but have no problem throwing thousands (over a million in one case) away on failed projects and unnecessary equipment and personnel. Hell, they buy the company free lunch EVERY Friday since I've been here. That costs quite a bit to feed everybody in the office building. Why don't they cut that out for a couple weeks? Sorry, but I'm just not in a good mood today. Christmas is gonna be pretty bleak this year.......


1 comment:

KnuckleBuster said...

I hear ya man. That bites.

Looks like I won't be the only one giving out popsickle stick birdhouses and playdough ashtrays this year.