Friday, February 6, 2009

Get Lost

Just wanted to briefly post that if you feel like giving me shit today, you can get in the "Piss Off" line. Don't know why, but it seems like everyone I've talked to today has basicly told me to f*ck off. Normally not a big deal because I usually do something to deserve it, but not so much today. It's really putting me in a pissy mood, and I was in such a good mood this morning.

So basicly, if you're coming to see me to tell me I did something wrong, word to the wise....


.....don't.

Sincerely,

-The Guy That's Gonna Put A Hammer Through Your Face If You Come Barking At Me Today

6 comments:

the good captain said...

Stop typing before you injure your 'dandy' hands, angry person.

And if I'm found dead with a hammer stuffed into my head, thanks for the premeditative rant.

Richie said...

Dear Dan,
Please don't use your little hands to kill anyone today.
I do not have money for your bail.
I've been watching things like this lately in hopes of snapping out of it...what ever "it" is.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5OMuj4FpII

Oh...and the fact that they are in a mental hospital means nothing.
No, really.

Your non-conjugal friend,
Richie

Cain said...

You guys are lucky I have such dainty hands. I tried to pick up a hammer and my hands were all like "What's this thing? It seems like a tool of some sort." and then dropped it. Durn girly hands......

Richie said...

Oddly, this is not the first time I've heard anyone say to me, "What's this thing? It seems like a tool of some sort..."

Cain said...

BAHAHA!

Ah, I'm feeling much betterer now.

At least most of the asshats at work have gone home already.

the good captain said...

[IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k199/Bugles221/Meatballs_hotdog_eating_contest1.jpg[/IMG]