Thursday, May 14, 2009

Hoseclamps And Hondabond

Got most of the motor back together tonight after work. Put the base gaskets down with a thin coat of Hondabond, and then set the cylinders on. Couldn't find the ring compressor that I needed and I didn't have an extra set of hands, so I used a hose clamp. Worked like a charm. I torqued the cylinders down to spec, and decided to set my manifold and heads on too. 65 ft pounds later, she's ready for the rockers and feeds. I also got the fork lowers painted. Just need to finish up the paint on the frame and then I can get it to a roller so I can drop the motor in.

Fun with Machines Richie!!


No comments: