Saturday, July 25, 2009

Being Nice Is The Sux

Just one of those rants again. I started out today as super pissed and it's just progressed throughout the day to mega pissed, and then ultra pissed. I'm pretty much done going out of my way to help people when all I get is punched in the nuts as a thank you. You know, when all I cared about was myself, things seemed a lot easier. The more I try and do the right thing, the more it comes back to slap me in the face. People could give a dog's nut less about you as long as they get what they want. Being selfish and screwing people over seems to be the only way to get ahead. Unfortunately I'm not of those type of people, so that kind of leaves me in a peculiar position.

Either way, don't plan on getting anything from me anytime soon. Call me a dick or whatever, I'm used to it.

Thanks,

The Management

2 comments:

Richie said...

Great!
Dick.
Its funny.....I'm convinced the only way to get ahead in life is through some kind of chemical dependency.
Now, if you can manage that on top of screwing people over you'll rule the world!

Cain said...

Ah yes, we've had this conversation before. Adding drug to the mix is just a sure fire way to make management.