Saturday, March 20, 2010

Poor Kitty

It amazes me how attached we can become to our pets and not realize it until there's the possibility of losing it. For the past 10 years, I have been greeted at the door every day from my little buddy. I've taken it for granted that it would always be that way, but now things are different. Unfortunately, my friend has been very very sick and is having some serious health problems (mainly a damaged liver). It's been a very stressful (and expensive) couple weeks. This cat has been with me through everything I've gone through over the years, and now it's my turn to be there for him. I have, and will continue to do everything I can to help him get better. The vet doesn't seem too optomistic, but I will not give up on him.

If I haven't been myself, or seem a little off (more than normal), please bear with me. I feel like I'm going in a million different directions at once.

4 comments:

Richie said...

Oh...I know all about spending money I don't have on animals that don't like me.
Tell kitty I'm rooting for him.
I hope it all turns out for the best.

Dan-O said...

I learned it from watching you!

Thanks mang.

Paul said...

Come on, Kitty!!

Carr's Garage said...

I've been in your position and I feel your pain. Got my fingers crossed for your little pal.